It's Been a While

I have decided to start blogging on a more regular basis, and though I've said it many times before, I hope to post more consistently. I know this post made the jump from November to June, so if I write on this blog with less time in between than that, I am going to call it a success.

A little get to know me post.

I am 22 years old and engaged to the best and most handsome guy I know. We love each other. We will be getting married in October, and I can hardly wait. Pinterest is one of my good friends in all this wedding prep/pre housewife stage. I'm going to try to figure out how to hook Pinterest and Instagram and all that jazz to my blog. Mainly because that would be fun, and maybe make this blog a bit more interesting and worthwhile to whomever may want to read it!

A few photo's about my life recently:





This is a little nephew helping Kyle change out my license plates, which means I'm staying here for good.








This is me holding a new baby.



Lastly, this is Kyle getting really into the registering process for our wedding. On a side note we actually registered for those yellow and blue dishes. I love them.



Okay thank you for reading this catch up post!

Sincerely, 

Brandi

Comments

Popular Posts