A Re-introduction

If I've said it once....I am going to be coming here a bit more often from now on! I will begin to post more regularly or at least try to, if you don't know me, let me introduce myself:

I am Brandi a 23 year old saint in the making, and when I say in the making I really mean in the making (all the graces I can get please) but I have some help in the form of a husband. 

His name is Kyle and we work on sanctifying each other.... I leave all my clothes on the floor and he sometimes forgets the sheets in the washing machine. Together we are a little team and hope to expand in the near future. 

In the mean time, we are just working on becoming who we are meant to be, saints, one day at a time.

Recently we bought our first house and I am passionately dreaming about all the ways we can make it our own.



Follow along with us as we continue on our way!

Comments

Popular Posts