Write Again



How appropriate that almost exactly two years later, so close to the Resurrection, I am resurrecting this little old blog. Isn't this also an age old story? My attempt at humour as I dust off this space and start to find my voice again.

It was my sister who encouraged me (you can find her at her lovely blog Simple Slow Real) to start writing again because she reminded me that I used to write. A lot. I could almost call myself a writer and it was one of my greatest passions since I was in my early teens. It feels kind of sad that I let it slide for so long, although I don't really regret it. I have come a long way! I became a mother. I have been with Arbonne for two years. I have learned, read, and grown so much and I can't wait to share that here. I have been searching lately to find myself again, or a certain part of myself again you could say. I have developed in areas I hadn't before and I'm piecing it all together as I decide how I want to shape my days.

Bringing myself back here is a great start, as I read again my tag line for the first time in a long time, just a young wife (and mama!) trying to live life fully and become a saint one day at a time.

It feels good to be back!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I knew my one reader would comment! It's good to be here! I might need to have coffee and have you catch me up to speed I'm rusty!

      Delete
    2. Oh you're doing wonderfully! And already posting consistently - good job!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts